Dealer and Service Centre (Hall 2)
The meeting point for the trade from all over the world.
The International Dealer and Service Centre combines the diverse range of service providers with the specialist trade. It's the meeting place for all German and international specialist dealers - located in Hall 2, right in the middle of the trade fair action. The conceptual sponsors are the German LandBauTechnik-Bundesverband e.V. and its European umbrella organisation CLIMMAR.
This is what the international dealer and service centre offers:
- Lounge for dealers, their business partners, customers and employees
- Offers from service providers specialising in the trade and craft target group, including financing, forwarding, customs, valuation of used machinery, insurance, auctions and marketing
- Topic consultation by association staff at the national, federal, state and regional level (guilds)
- Meeting point with international dealer colleagues
- Retreat area for intensive talks (cabin with privacy screen, dates can be booked starting in September via the German LBT association)
- Information counter on all issues relating to education and training in the sector
- "Werkstatt/Workshop Live" - the presentation stage for the occupational profile of the "agricultural and construction machinery mechatronics technician". More important than ever in times of a shortage of skilled workers!
- Catering: Coffee, tea, non-alcoholic cold beverages, small snacks
Drop by - you'll find us in Hall 2.