SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS Trophy Engineers´ Choice
Development engineers in agricultural technology distinguish innovative systems and components.
Systems and components play a key role in the development of innovative agricultural technology. The "SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS Trophy - Engineers' Choice" is awarded to systems or components with a new or significantly improved concept that can contribute significantly to the development and realisation of products - new processes are made possible or existing methods are improved.
Participation in the SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS Trophy 2023
- High-quality industry award, presented by development engineers from the global agricultural machinery sector
- Business networking between system and component manufacturers and development engineers
- Worldwide attention from purchasers and agricultural machinery companies
- Year-round quality communication in the competitive environment of systems and components
Admission to Competition
All exhibitors admitted to AGRITECHNICA 2023 and SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS 2023 can apply to compete for the SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS Trophy by submitting a system or component for the award. Participation is voluntary and not associated with any additional costs.
How to prepare
Following stand confirmation, exhibitors can apply to compete for the trophy in the Exhibitor Service Portal.
The following information is required:
- Short description
Describe briefly your product and highlight what is new or has been significantly improved. (Max. 400 characters)
- Innovative character
Please briefly explain, what is the innovative character of the product as compared to the previous state of the art. (Max. 1000 characters)
- State of the art
What was the state of the art? (Max. 1000 characters)
- Special features/ advantages?
Highlight your product in terms of the following features:
o importance for practice
o advantage for business and labour management
o improvement of the environmental and energy situation
o effects on work facilitation occupational safety
(Max. 1000 characters)
Provide up to three pictures and a link for a video
Important Data at a Glance
From May 2023
|Start of registration for the Systems & Components Trophy|
14 July 2023
Registration deadline for the Systems & Components Trophy
Announcement of the nominees for the Systems & Components Trophy
End of October 2023
|Announcement of award winners|
12 November 2023
|Presentation of the Systems & Components Trophy on the S&C Expert Stage|
The decisive factors for awarding the SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS Trophy are:
- Importance for practice
- Advantages for business and labour management
- Improvement of the environmental and energy situation
- Effects on work facilitation and occupational safety
- The award winners are determined by development engineers. The development engineers are employees of companies exhibiting at AGRITECHNICA 2023.
- The development engineers jury is selected via a DLG call to the exhibiting companies, who can nominate their chief development engineers for the vote.
- Exhibiting companies of Systems & Components are excluded from the call.