CALL FOR PAPERS 2021
AGRITECHNICA and SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS offer a large number of conferences, forums and workshops for the national and international public. The forum reflects a platform for an open network, a source of knowledge and is trend setter for progress. Specialist talks, round table talks and company presentations provide a multifaceted insight into the topics of the supply industry for agricultural technology and the off-highway sector.
Tuesday, 12 November 2019
Stricter emission regulations challenge the agricultural machinery industry to take a fresh look at drive systems and optimise the system as a whole. We raise the curtain and take a look into the future.
- Dr. Ing. Andreas Wiartalla, FEV Consulting GmbH
- Uwe Maier, Bosch Rexroth AG
- Philippe Kirsch, Angst+Pfister Group
- Dr. Kimmo Rauma, Danfoss Power Solutions ApS
- Prof. Dr.- Ing. Peter Pickel, John Deere GmbH & Co. KG
- Andreas Locatelli, TTControl GmbH
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Additive manufacturing has recently also been introduced to agricultural machinery manufacturing. At this talk experts are presenting new techniques and materials and show how additive manufacturing is applied to information technology. They will also discuss quality control validation and look at its legal implications.
- Klaus Gradtke, Dörken MKS-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
- Valeria Tirelli, aidro hydraulics & 3D printing
- Dr. Mark Euler und Marta Rottleuthner, PFH Göttingen | ZE
- DEULA & Co.
- Alexandra Herrmann, Fritzmeier Systems GmbH und Hololight GmbH
- Stephen Leinau, Cornell University with EarthLinks
Thursday, 14 November 2019
Technology enables machines to detect errors quickly and correct them automatically avoiding machine downtime. The Digital Twin allows users to collect more data and carry out in-depth analyses. Experts discuss models of the future, how to use and handle the data as well as opportunities and risks of the 5G network.
- Aleksandar Cvetanovski, INO Brezice d.o.o.
- Leo Bartevyan, CENIT AG - Digital Factory Solutions
- Michael Stiller; Fraunhofer-Institut für ESK
- Adrien Tiadjio Mouaffo, Bosch Rexroth AG
- Josef Matty, Bosch Rexroth AG
- Podiumsdiskussion unterstützt vom VDMA
Friday, 15 November 2019
Disruptive technologies and artificial intelligence (AI) are being introduced to R&D and manufacturing. What can we expect from AI? What is its impact on our present and future business models? Experts provide insights into new strategies, point out growth perspectives and give tips on how to apply these.
- Dr. Leonardo Weiss, Capgemini Invent
- Dr. Ing. Simon Schätzle, STW Sensor-Technik Wiedemann GmbH
- Jürgen Gietl, Brand Trust GmbH
- Martin Bernhard, ProAgrica
- Anne van Gemert & Rachael Aron, LoRa Alliance