The International Dealer and Service Centre combines the diverse range of service providers with the specialist trade. It's the meeting place for all German and international specialist dealers - located in Hall 2, right in the middle of the trade fair action. The conceptual sponsors are the German LandBauTechnik-Bundesverband e.V. and its European umbrella organisation CLIMMAR.
- Lounge for dealers, their business partners, customers and employees
- Offers from service providers specialising in the trade and craft target group, including financing, forwarding, customs, valuation of used machinery, insurance, auctions and marketing
- Topic consultation by association staff at the national, federal, state and regional level (guilds)
- Meeting point with international dealer colleagues
- Retreat area for intensive talks (cabin with privacy screen, dates can be booked starting in September via the German LBT association)
- Information counter on all issues relating to education and training in the sector
- "Werkstatt/Workshop Live" - the presentation stage for the occupational profile of the "agricultural and construction machinery mechatronics technician". More important than ever in times of a shortage of skilled workers!
- Catering: Coffee, tea, non-alcoholic cold beverages, small snacks
Drop by - you'll find us in Hall 2.