Challenge. Collaborate. Create.
Digital solutions are a critical component to solving the big challenges faced by the agricultural sector such as food security, climate change and sustainability. Digital solutions can ensure companies a competitive advantage as well as market growth. However, traditional research and development activities in companies comes with significant capital requirements as well as long turnaround times.
The solution: Open Innovation. The Solution: DLG.Prototype.Club.
Bring your great ideas to market faster in a more efficient and cost effective process.
How does DLG.Prototype.Club work?
- Exhibitors and partners at AGRITECHNICA identify a challenge.
- DLG.Prototype.Club selects teams of software developers, engineers and startups to solve these challenges
- The teams enter a rapid prototyping phase two weeks before AGRITECHNICA.
- The teams present their fully functional prototypes together with a business plan to the Challenge partner LIVE during AGRITECHNICA.
- The complete process from challenge announcement to the announcement of the winner of the challenge is accompanied by a high-profile media campaign.