We are making in-person meetings possible again and look forward to welcoming you in Hanover from 27 February to 5 March 2022. As the organiser, we are making every effort to make your visit to the trade fair grounds as easy and safe as possible.
'AGRITECHNICA – SAFE & EASY' offers you all of the relevant information that you need for planning in advance and for your visit to the world's leading trade fair.
This information corresponds to the current status of the Lower Saxony coronavirus regulations. The information will be checked regularly and adapted as required.
TICKET SALE / REGISTRATION
- Ticket shop opens on 15 December 2021
- Limited ticket availability per day
- Day ticket purchase
- only online in advance and until the daily contingent is exhausted
- With digital vaccination record check / proof of recovery check
- Applies only to the selected day (non-transferable)
- Admission for persons aged 16 and over only
- No on-site box office
- Fast lane access to the trade fair for tested, vaccinated or recovered persons
- Clearing lane: verification of evidence (e.g. vaccination certificate, digital evidence, test certificates, evidence of recovery)
- Visitors without a vaccination or proof of recovery are recommended to take a test at their place of residence in order to avoid waiting times at the entrance
All important information can be found here in detail:
All general information for planning your journey can be found here.
Entry regulations when travelling from abroad
- Federal Foreign Office information about entry, testing and quarantine regulations in Germany:
- Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations / Federal Ministry of Health:
Regulations for re-entering your country of origin
Please obtain information from the authorities in your country of origin in good time concerning the modalities applicable on re-entering the country.
Arrival by car
The trade fair grounds in Hanover offer a sufficient number of parking spaces and a modern guidance system that enables adherence to the distancing rules.
Arrival by plane
The current hygiene information for the following airports can be found here:
Arrival by train
The current hygiene information can be found here.
Arrival by local public transport
The current hygiene information can be found here.
Our objective as the organiser is to offer you optimum conditions for your stay outside of the trade fair grounds as well. This is why we are working closely together with our partners. All hotels are obliged to implement the currently applicable hygiene and infection protection standards. Detailed information can be found on the hotels' websites.
You can also use our self-booking tool for your bookings, which shows you an overview of free room allotments in hotels, including prices.
- Ticket vouchers can only be redeemed online. Due to limited ticket contingents, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets online. On site, the purchase of remaining tickets will only be possible subject to availability and using your own smartphone. Payment is only possible by credit card or PayPal.
- When purchasing a ticket or redeeming a voucher, you must provide your personal contact details, which will be saved in the event of contact follow-up.
- The tickets are available on the go and enable contactless access.
- In addition to a valid ticket, you need valid proof of recovery, vaccination or testing
- Your proof can be digitally added to the ticket when registering or purchasing a ticket and enables you to enter the trade fair more quickly.
Compact instructions for purchasing your ticket can be found here
- In order to enable specific contact tracking in suspected cases, visitors and exhibitors (as well as their service providers) will initially be recorded digitally at the entrances to the grounds throughout the entire event period.
- Prior, personal registration incl. home address is obligatory.
- The personal data provided during registration (last name, first name, full address and telephone number) will be anonymised and assigned with an ID.
- Contacts are recorded on site using an app provided by the DLG, which respects the applicable data protection regulations.
- When scanning is carried out, only the anonymised ID of the visitor, the recording period and the location will be logged and connected to the ID of the recording person.
- When visiting seated catering areas, the contact data will be recorded by the catering operator by means of scanning.
- The organiser is obliged to retain the contact data for a period of four weeks commencing on the first day following the event. All personal data will be stored exclusively on servers located in Germany and will subsequently be deleted.
- If necessary, the public health department will be provided with the recorded contact data for evaluation and processing by the organiser / venue operator or by a company commissioned to do this.
Disinfection and cleaning
- The trade fair grounds in Hanover offer an outstanding infrastructure that already guarantees the highest of hygiene standards.
- When events are conducted, the cleaning frequency is additionally increased; entrance and exit areas, toilets, etc. are also disinfected several times per day. Disinfectant dispensers can be found in the entrance areas, in toilet facilities, at service points, in the forums and in conference areas.
Guidance system and signposting
The trade fair grounds are equipped with a modern guidance system. It enables visitor streams to be specifically controlled. Signs and loudspeaker announcements, etc. will also be used regularly to point out the protective measures at the trade fair grounds.
The air handling systems of the individual buildings and building sections will be operated using 100% fresh air (outside air) in order to guarantee continuous, repeated air exchange.
Gastronomy and catering will ensure the industry-specific infection protection regulations valid at the time of the event subject to adherence to the Lower Saxony coronavirus regulation provisions valid at the time of the event. Contact recording will be necessary on entering the catering facilities and areas. The catering areas will be extended with additional facilities outdoors.
If you feel unwell and present symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the medical centre (initially) by telephone: Telephone: +49-511-89-30030 The medical centre is located behind the glass transition from north entrance 1 to hall 20 (please follow the signs).
Rapid test stations in front of the trade fair grounds
Test stations are planned at several entrances to the trade fair grounds.
Keep your distance
- When entering and exiting the event as well as throughout the entire period of the event, all persons at the trade fair grounds are obliged to adhere to a minimum distance of 1.50 m from one another if possible.
- We will be supporting adherence to the safety distance with wider aisles and sufficient space in the entrance areas. Seating in forums and conference rooms will also be adapted to the safety distance regulations.
- Floor markings and notices in suitable locations will point out adherence to the distancing rules.
- Relaxations may arise depending on (epidemiological) developments and vaccination progress. We will be continuously checking whether and the extent to which wearing a full-face mask is necessary.
- A medical mask or an FFP2 full-face mask must be worn in enclosed spaces and buildings at the trade fair grounds. Masks with an exhalation valve are impermissible.
- Subject to mutual agreement, exhibitors and customers can remove their full-face masks if a distance of 1.50 m is possible or a protective partition is available.
- Full-face masks may only be removed in catering areas once you have taken your seat and the distancing rules are adhered to.
- Wearing a mask outdoors is not mandatory if the minimum distance is adhered to.
- If you have forgotten your mask or lose it, a number of standardised full-face masks are available at central points on the trade fair grounds.
- We expressly recommend washing your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please always observe the hygiene regulations issued by the Federal Centre for Health Education which continue to apply (greeting without handshake, coughing/sneezing into the crook of the arm, regularly washing hands, avoiding touching one's face).
Coughing and sneezing
Please adhere to the coughing and sneezing etiquette by coughing into the crook of your arm.
General state of health
- Embark on your visit to the trade fair grounds in Hanover only if you are in a good state of health.
- If you feel unwell and present symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the medical centre (initially) by telephone: Phone: +49 511 89-30030
- The medical centre is located behind the glass transition from north entrance 1 to hall 20 (please follow the signs).
- Information of the German Federal Foreign Office on entry restrictions, testing and quarantine regulations in Germany
- Current information for travellers from the Federal Ministry of Health
- Here you find current general information of the AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry, on entry requirements for trade fair participants from abroad
Find out whether your destination country accepts your covid vaccine as valid for travel via this LINK. In case your covid vaccine is not accepted in Germany you´ll be able to enter with a negative PCR test. You´ll be able to enter the fairground with a negative 72h PCR test or 24h rapid test.