When is the show open to the public?
Opening hours for visitors are from 9am to 6pm.
From what time can exhibitors access the grounds?
Exhibitors with an exhibitor season ticket or an exhibitor day ticket can access the grounds between 7am and 8pm.
Is there parking for caravans on site?
The caravan park is in Kronsbergstrasse. For more details,
please contact Jutta Bakker at GfV on +49 (0)511 89 33 595.
Can I visit the show free of charge using my DLG membership ID? DLG members can visit AGRITECHNICA free of charge. The membership card is used as an entry ticket. You will find details here on the website from summer 2021.
I have lost my DLG membership ID. What should I do?
You can apply for a new DLG ID at any time up to two weeks before AGRITECHNICA opens. Contact our Member Service in Frankfurt on +49 (0)69 24788 205 or at Mitgliederservice(at)dlg.org. A replacement ID can be issued at the DLG info stands at all entrances to the show.
List of exhibitors / catalogue
The new AGRITECHNICA digital and the overview of all exhibitors it contains will replace the paper catalogue from 2021. If you are looking for exhibitors or products, you can look them up digitally at AGRITECHNICA from May 2021.
Is there anywhere to leave bags or cases at the show?
There is a cloakroom at every entrance where you can also leave bags and cases. The use of the cloakrooms is chargeable.
Free Wifi with the SSID `MESSEfreewifi´ is available in all event halls, entrance areas and in parts of the outdoor area. If you entre any address, you will be redirected to the Deutsche Messe portal page. Free Wifi is available free of charge for 180 mintues a day. Connect your Free Wifi and access the Internet!
Important: Free Wi-Fi access cannot always be guaranteed everywhere or all the time and is therefore not suitable for absolutely necessary and secure connection to your own company server!
Where can I get information on local cultural events?
Please contact :
Where can I get information about farm visits?
Tel.:+49 (0) 9421 - 9 69 82 16
Fax:+49 (0) 9421 - 9 69 90 44
63477 Maintal (Germany)
Tel.: +49 (0) 6181 – 926797
Fax: +49 (0)6181 – 926798
Have people with disabilities free access?
Disabled visitors with a degree of 50 or more will be able to buy tickets for a reduced price. For each disabled person with mark "B" one companion can receive free entry. Exclusive days: discounted tickets are not available. Accompaniment is free on all days.
Are there disability-friendly toilets?
Disability-friendly toilets can be found in the hall plan of the respective hall. Or you can ask at any Info-Point where you will find the next disability-friendly toilet.
Can I rent a wheelchair? And what does it cost?
At the vehicle traction service points you can borrow a wheelchair – as well as electric wheelchairs – for free on a daily basis.
For further information please call:
+49 (0)511 89-33903 or: +49 (0)511 89-24024
With the digital platform, the DLG offers the first international agricultural platform in the virtual world. It offers you an international market overview of products and services of companies, provides information on the current industry topics and discusses strategies of professional crop production.
Exhibitors and visitors benefit from the extensive digital list of exhibitors with detailed company profiles, products and services offered and personalised contact data. The digital DLG Technical Programme with spotlights, topical forums, live events and expert chats offers current information from the industry. A personal digital calendar of events and video and chat services achieves targeted networking between exhibitors and visitors.
Visitors benefit from:
- Presentation of all innovations from the agricultural engineering industry
- Full text search on the platform to find solutions and products
- Interesting lectures, discussions, conferences etc. from May to December 2021
- Clear presentation of all exhibitors
- Contact with other visitors who have the same interests, e.g .: exchange in discussion forums with other farmers
- and much more
AGRITECHNICA digital opens it virtual gates in May 2021. Until the trade fair in November, a diverse technical programme will take place on the platform. During the trade fair, events and contents at AGRITECHNICA digital can be followed on screen.
The platform will close its virtual gates at the end of December 2021.
Yes, AGRITECHNICA digital will remain open until the end of December 2021. Most functions will then continue to be available, with the exception of the functions Technical Programme and Meeting Calendar. That means you will continue to be able to contact exhibitors and visitors and can expand your network. Contributions from the technical programme will be available in our online archive after the event.
Yes, the user interface and texts of the exhibitor profiles are displayed in German or English, depending on the user language. For logos and uploaded videos of the exhibitors, no language distinction is possible.
- Yes, access to AT digital takes place with a ticket.
- Exhibitors will also be able to invite their customers to the AT digital with a voucher.
- Visitors can also purchase a ticket in the ticket shop.
- Prices for visitor tickets will be communicated here in the 1st quarter of 2021.
- The DLG invites its members with a free ticket.
- The digital ticket does not include the ticket to visit the trade fair in November.
- The trade fair visit ticket, on the other hand, includes access to the digital portal.
Unrestricted participation is only possible with a browser and with sufficient bandwidth.
- The following, popular web browsers (each in the current version) are supported: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. The use of outdated versions or other browsers, such as Internet Explorer or Edge, can lead to restrictions.
- All audio and video functions run completely via the web browser. No plug-ins etc. will be integrated.
- A sufficient bandwidth (see YouTube, Zoom, MS Team) is required for using video streams and audio-video calls.
- The use of a headset is recommended.