Selected regional and long-distance and regional trains (Metronom und erixx) will also include an extra stop directly at the Exhibition Grounds in Hanover/Messe Laatzen. From the train station it's a 5-minute walk to the entrance "West 1".
Due to renewing of the ICE high-speed line between Göttingen and Hanover there will be delays of between 35 and 45 minutes. For further information also see: www.bahn.de.
Local public transport in Hanover
If you are travelling from Hanover Central Station you can take a suburban train (Stadtbahn), lines 8 or 18. The journey takes 20 minutes. At the Central Station follow the blue signs marked "U". You can also use the suburban train (S-Bahn) lines S 8 and S4 to the Exhibition Grounds (Messebahnhof Laatzen).
The entrance ticket to Agritechnica is not a combination ticket for free travel by public transport. However, the Großraum-Verkehr Hannover (GVH) offers tickets for exhibitors and permanent guests from the first to the last day of the fair.
GVH AGRITECHNICA Card
The Greater Hanover Public Transport Association GVH (Großraum-Verkehr Hannover) is offering travel cards specially for our exhibitors and permanent guests for the entire duration of the fair:
- 09.11.2019 to 16.11.2019
- all zones (“Hannover 1”, “Hannover 2”, “Umland/Outskirts”, “Region”)
- for any number of bus and suburban train (S-Bahn and regional trains (second-class carriages)) journeys
- Euro 37.00 (incl. 7% VAT)
Bezug (ab 14.10.2019)
- GVH online shop: www.gvh.de/mobilitaetsshop/
- Customer Centre (Kundenzentrum) ÜSTRA/GVH, Karmarschstrasse 30/32, 30159 Hannover
- Infopoint ÜSTRA/GVH Messe Nord as of 09.11.2019, 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- For bulk buyers, from Vertrieb@gvh.de (minimum purchase 20 Cards).