Services included in the Media Package for all AGRITECHNICA exhibitors:
One Scan2Lead contact tracking license per booth staff member
One Scan2Lead full SMART license per exhibitor
One DLG-Mixie basic package per exhibitor
*Basic package - upgrades bookable at the Exhibitor Service Portal
WHAT IS CONTACT TRACING?
- Ensuring that the chain of contact of a visitor in a suspected case (corona) is traceable by local health authorities
WHEN AND WHO WILL BE SCANNED?
At the site entrances:
- All visitors, exhibitors and service providers will be recorded during the event period
On the stands:
- People in gastronomic areas
- Customers, which remove mouth and nose protection during customer meetings (where minimum distance can be safely maintained)
How long a conversation lasts is no longer relevant.
HOW DOES ON-SITE TRACING WORK?
- Each of the exhibitor's stand employees receives a tracing license for contact tracking
- The exhibitor scans the visitor badge (Corona code) of all persons on the stand with whom a consultation, negotiation or sales discussion takes place.
- The visitor's private contact data is stored anonymously in the background (German server) and is only accessible to the health authorities in encrypted form in the event of suspicion.
HOW DO I GAIN ACCESS AS AN EXHIBITOR AND STAND EMPLOYEE?
- The license will be automatically sent to the respective holder by our partner Adventics after successful registration of the exhibitor ticket (via link to the app with instructions for use)
- Upgrade to Scan2Lead Tracking license (SMART) possible at any time (See: Scan2Lead Tracking offer)