On November 14, 2023, the International Farmers Day will be celebrated as one of the highlights of AGRITECHNICA. This year, we are focusing on the agricultural markets of France and Poland, creating a platform for professional exchange and global networking with your participation. Seize the opportunity to present your offerings to a broad, international audience.
What do we offer on Tuesday, November 14?
- Free admission for visitors from France and Poland
- Signage in French and Polish
- Dedicated conference programme, from 1 pm to 4 pm, simultaneously translated into English, French, Polish. Topics include: Water usage in France – Sustainability of Polish agricultural enterprises – the EUR-SUR regulation – Start-up Pitch Session with Business France.
- QR codes to a translation app throughout the exhibition area to overcome potential language barriers
- Targeted Reach & Brand Presence to directly connect with farmers and companies from France and Poland and strengthen your brand in these key agricultural markets.
- Networking & Expertise for expanding your international relations
Your Opportunities as an Exhibitor
Inviting Your Business Partners
Use the Exhibitor Service Portal, to order free visitor vouchers for your business partners and clients from France and Poland.
Preparing Your Booth Staff
We recommend preparing your booth staff for interactions with French- and Polish-speaking visitors. If you have multilingual staff, it may be advantageous to deploy them on this special day.
For language issues, we recommend to our visitors both prior to and during the exhibition the use of a translation app. Please be prepared for its use to facilitate communication.