Pioneering new ways of farm & food. Controlled Environment Agriculture – Global food security through new agricultural production systems is one of the central tasks of the future. In the context of climate change, resource and production efficiency as well as advancing digitalisation, intelligent strategies of sustainable, technology-based food production are being developed. Modern agriculture plays a pioneering role here - from raw material suppliers to producers.
"Inhouse Farming - Feed & Food Show" is the DLG's new platform for the agricultural and food systems of the future. Closely networked with agricultural practice, it offers technical information, perspectives, innovations and business - from feed to food.
The topics Exhibition and Conference cover the most important technology-based production systems - from vertical farming to alternative protein production.
- Indoor Farming and Vertical Farming
- New Food Systems
- Automation and Digitalisation
- Climate Control Systems
- Grow racks and structures
- LED and Other Lighting Systems
- Energy Generation and Management Systems (CHP Systems, Photovoltaics and Others)
- Water Treatment
- Harvesting, Processing and Storage
- Packaging, Marketing and Logistics
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Construction, Planning, Design, Consulting and Other Services
- Seeds, Fertilisers, Crop Protection Products, Growth Regulators
- Substrates and Nutrient Media
- Special Technology and Accessories for Hydroponics, Aeroponics and Aquaponics
- Farm Inputs and accessories for aquaculture
- Special machinery, equipment and accessories for algae production
- Special machinery, equipment and accessories for insects breeding
This is where the international agricultural industry obtains information. Powered by AGRITECHNICA.
- Agriculture (Crop Production and Livestock)
- Food Industry
- Engineers and Developers
- Food Designers
- Machinery and Component Dealers
- Venture Capitalists
- Research and Development
- Organisations, Politics, Associations
- Trade Media, Bloggers